2013年11月27日星期三

Clarisonic PLUS like to go to school but IAlso want to workAsA

Common louis vuitton bags uk mistake louis vuitton Bags Q:What is yourAstrology sign?A: I'mA LeoQ: WhatAre your likes?A:Simply put just look through my blog. IF you must know then I will seriouslyAnswer this. I love dancers, musicians,Art, cats, TeganAnd Sara,Abisha Uhl ect.Q: Your piercings/tattoosAreAmazing!Did they Michael Kors Handbags Sale hurt?A:Did True Religion your stupidity hurt? Of course they fucking hurt toA extent it'sA needle going through your skin.We each have our own different pain tolerance, duhq:I want to get piercings/tattoos but i don't know what, choose for me?A:Uhm no i won't. Body Modification is your own choice I can only simply stateAn opinion. That'sAll.Take it or leave itq:Are youAActual certified piercer?A:Yes.I've taken my courses(Blood borne Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet pathogens sterilization)And finishedAnApprenticeshipAt Decadent Ink trained underAnAmazing woman.Q: How did you becomeA piercer?A:ApprenticeshipAnd years of hard work. I have plans but it'sAllA jumbleAnd I'mAlways changing my mind. I'd Clarisonic PLUS like to go to school but IAlso want to workAsA full time piercer inA well based shop.So who knows.

没有评论:

发表评论